Terms + Conditions
YOUR STAY IN THIS PROPERTY IS AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT BY YOU THAT YOU WILL ACT AS A MATURE ADULT AND WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ADULT DECISIONS.
BY ACCEPTING OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS “THIS AGREEMENT,” YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING YOUR PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR BEHAVIOR AND YOU ARE RELEASING FARMHOUSE ENLIGHTENMENT, COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS “THE COMPANY” FROM ANY LIABILITY RESULTING FROM ANY INJURY SUFFERED BY YOU AND ARE INDEMNIFYING THE COMPANY FROM ANY LIABILITY RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN.
This document creates a contractual relationship between The Company and you, the “Customer.” After reading this entire customer agreement (the “agreement”), in order for your travel or vacation package reservation (“vacation package,” “trip,” or “reservation”) to be completed, you must indicate your acceptance of our terms and conditions and this agreement in it’s entirety. Accordingly, failure to accept our Terms and Conditions and or this agreement will prevent you from completing your reservation of a stay package with Farmhouse Enlightenment.
I. PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT :
Farmhouse Enlightenment, (collectively with its owners, directors, officers, employees and agents herein referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”) has arranged the Stay Package described within this agreement. The guest (herein referred to as “Customer”, “Participant”, “I”, “you” or “your”) who has reserved a Package as described in this agreement and who intends to participate in the Package so reserved and by such participation and payment as provided for in this Customer Agreement (“Agreement”) hereby agrees to be bound by and subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
A. All activities provided by Farmhouse Enlightenment are in full compliance with California Proposition 215.
B. All participants must be at least 21 years old. ID’s are required at check in and to be carried at all times while on the tour. Non US Citizens must carry valid Passports at all times. No refunds will be given to people that do not meet this age requirement or maintain proper valid identification throughout cannabis related activities. Farmhouse Enlightenment requires all attendees to carry proper identification/proof of 21 years of age or older. Attendees who are denied entry for improper documents/failure to provide required information receive no refunds. Expired forms of documentation are not valid under any circumstances.
II. RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS A. RESERVATIONS:
All reservations MUST be made through the through PayPal invoice via email or money order/cashiers check.
50% one night equivalent deposit and refundable $250 security deposit is due at time of booking and payable in full 7 days prior to arrival.
B. PAYMENT TYPES:
Credit Card/Non-Cash Payments: Pioneer Industries accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. You may make credit card payments only through a PayPal invoice sent via email. All accounts not paid in full by final payments due date are subject to cancellation.
Please be sure of your dates at booking. A non refundable deposit equal to one nights stay and a $250 refundable security deposit will be taken. There are no refunds nor credits given to guests that cancel within 7 days of the reservation date, show up late, or do not show up at all, no matter the circumstances.
Please verify that your cancellation request has been accepted by calling us or by writing us an email. If you do not receive an email back from us confirming your cancellation, it has not processed. In the event Farmhouse Enlightenment changes or cancels an arrival or departure date of your stay, you have the right to receive a full refund. Changes and fees for your stay and packages are non-refundable. Non-refundable fees include, but are not limited to: returned check fees, reinstatement/cancellation/late payment fees, processing fees, reservation change fees, deposit, transfer fees. Customer(s) will not receive any refund for any unused accommodations, flights, or other Vacation Package features if they leave the vacation, regardless of reason.
IV. RESERVATION CHANGES A. NAME CHANGE
Non transferable. No name changes allowed. All names and phone numbers must be given at time of booking.
B. LAST MINUTE RESERVATIONS:
Reservations will be accepted up to the day of departure as long as space is available. Farmhouse Enlightenment reserves the right to require certified funds from individuals for reservations made after final payment due date.
V. CUSTOMER SERVICE/ASSISTANCE
Please email questions to email@example.com for all inquiries.
Failure to correspond with our customer service department within 30 days of your return date will release Farmhouse Enlgihtenment from any and all claims and liability.
VI. REMOVAL OF CUSTOMER FROM STAY
Farmhouse Enlightenment reserves the right to remove a customer from their stay on the property for any reason. Removal reason can include any person that violates any state or local law pertaining to the possession or use of marijuana, any federal, state or local law pertaining to issues other than marijuana, is disruptive to others, or constitutes a danger to himself/herself or others. The customer and or guest(s) will not receive any refund for the remaining portion of the trip.
VII. FIRST AID Any major trauma or severe accident will be handled by local emergency personnel. Farmhouse Enlightenment staff cannot give medical advice or anticipate complications from an injury (whether the injury is minor or major). By accepting these terms and conditions, you hereby release, waive, discharge, hold harmless and agree to indemnify Farmhouse Enlightenment, and its owners, officers, directors, and employees from any and all claims, actions or losses which may arise or occurred during your accommodations .
VIII. MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION: I hereby authorize any medical treatment reasonably necessary for any injury which I incur while participating in this stay.
IX. MEDICAL EXPENSES: I either have medical insurance or, in its absence, agree to pay all costs or rescue and/or medical services as may be incurred by me or on my behalf during such stay.
X. TRANSPORTATION Farmhouse Enlightenment will provide as much information as possible regarding transportation at the time of reservation. Due to the inherent variables involved in travel such as weather, traffic, etc., any arrival times provided by Farmhouse Enlightenment should be considered approximate and Farmhouse Enlightenment assumes no responsibility for their accuracy or actual length of travel time.
XI. ARBITRATION I agree that any dispute concerning, relating, or referring to this contract, the website or any other literature concerning my stay, or the trip itself shall be resolved exclusively by binding arbitration in the state of California, according to the then existing commercial rules of the American Arbitration Association. Such proceedings will be governed by substantive California law.
XII. WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL In connection with any action or legal proceeding arising out of this agreement, the parties hereby specifically and knowingly waive any rights that either party might have to demand a jury trial.
XIII. EXCLUSIVE GOVERNING LAW AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION If the right to seek arbitration is for any reason waived by both parties, this agreement and any actions and proceedings brought hereunder shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to conflicts of law principles. Any action or legal proceeding to enforce any provision of, or based on any rights arising out of, this agreement shall be brought exclusively in the courts of California, and all of the parties hereto hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts and of the appropriate appellate courts in any such action or legal proceeding and waive any objection to venue or jurisdiction in California of the parties hereto hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts and of the appropriate appellate courts in any such action or legal proceeding and waive any objection to venue or jurisdiction in connection therewith.
XIV. SEVERABILITY The invalidity or un-enforceability of any part of this Agreement, or the invalidity of its application to a specific situation or circumstance, shall not affect the validity of the remainder of this Agreement, or its application to other situations or circumstances.
XV. WAIVER Any failure by either Party at any time, or from time to time, to enforce or to require the strict keeping and performance of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any such terms or conditions and shall not affect or impair such terms and conditions in any way or the right of such Party at any time to avail itself of such remedies as it has for the breach or breaches of such terms and conditions.
XVI. EXCLUSIVITY Except as otherwise expressly provided to the contrary, the right herein granted and this Agreement are for the benefit of the Parties hereto. The terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be exclusive of any advertising, marketing or other sales activities of Farmhouse Enlightenment and nothing contained in any of such materials shall be construed to create any rights as a result of or in connection with this Agreement.
XVII. HEADINGS All headings are for convenience only and shall not affect the meaning of any provision of this Agreement.
XVIII. RESPONSIBILITY I hereby agree to accept and be legally bound by this Customer/Guest Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained herein with no exceptions.
* I certify that I am 21 years of age, physically fit, have sufficiently prepared for participation in this stay, and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional.
* I certify that there are no health-related reasons, or problems, which preclude my participation in this stay and or activity.
* I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability form will be used by Farmhouse Enlightenment of the activity in which I may participate, and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities at said activity.
* In consideration for my purchase of the admission and my desire to participate in the stay and tour, I hereby knowingly take action for myself as a responsible adult, as well as for my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, partners and assignees as follows: (A) I HAVE CONSIDERED AND KNOWINGLY AGREE TO WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability or implications of liabilities, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me including my traveling to and from the various events and tours, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: Farmhouse Enlightenment and/or their directors, officers, contractors, sub-contractors, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents, and the activity holders, and sponsors; (B) INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or implications of liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this tour, whether caused by the negligence of the released parties or otherwise.
* I acknowledge that Farmhouse Enlightenment and their directors, officers, contractors, sub-contractors, volunteers, representatives, and agents are NOT responsible for the errors, omissions, acts, or failures to act of any party or entity conducting a specific activity on their behalf.
* I acknowledge that this activity may involve a test of a person’s physical and mental limits and carries with it the potential for over-intoxication, death, serious injury, and property loss. The risks include, but are not limited to, those caused by terrain, facilities, temperature, weather, condition of participants, equipment, vehicular traffic, lack of hydration, and actions of other people including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, monitors, and/or producers of the activity. These risks are not only inherent to participants, but are also present for volunteers.
* I hereby consent to receive medical treatment, which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during this activity.
* The Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
* I agree that this contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of California.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Our website allows you receive important updates and notice regarding your stay. All communications will be emailed, nothing will be mailed.
RIGHTS FOR FOOTAGE CAPTURED:
- Farmhouse Enlightenment and all it’s subsidiaries have full use rights for any and all footage captured of our product or services for self promotion including social media posts, photos, documentaries, testimonials, video, and any other media footage of any kind.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY WAIVER REQUIREMENT:
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT By checking booking my stay I indicate that I have read and understood this document and the liability form and I acknowledge that it affects my legal rights and agree to be bound by its terms. By AGREEING I signify my intention to relieve and indemnify Farmhouse Enlightenment, its owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, subcontractors, from any liability for personal injury, property damage or wrongful death which I might suffer during my participation in the scheduled stay package. Furthermore, I acknowledge that I have read, understood and hereby agree to the terms and conditions of this stay set forth above and herein and confirm I am at least 21 years of age and I will have a valid identification card present with me during my stay.